[mythtv-users] mythweb conf.php example, please

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 21:26:57 UTC 2005

Here is a line from the mythweb package's file, conf.php:

    define('server_domain', $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] ?
$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] : $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']);

The above is supposed to be all on one line, it's folded on my screen as I
compose this message.

Would anyone who has actually changed this line successfully, please
post their version of this line?  Even better, perhaps one of the authors
and/or contributors of mythweb would care to provide a filled-out example
of either this single line of the entire conf.php file.

I have searched the archives and found requests for this same information,
as recently as March 2005.  But none of the responses includes actual
examples.  The line above is so, so confusing.  I know it's not the
'server_domain' string that gets changed, so it must be one or more of the
other strings.  Please.  Would anyone who knows which strings to change
kindly show us a real-world example.

Thanks for any help you can give.

--
MM