[mythtv-users] Re: 0.18.1 on x86_64 and lirc not working

Jonathan Henry jon.henry at charter.net
Sat Jun 11 21:44:16 UTC 2005

Thanks Axel. I didn't realize that when I reinstalled it was
installing from my yum cache instead of downloading the .113 release.

However, I wish it were that easy - for some reason lirc still
doesn't work with myth on my box, even after completely removing (yum
clean all) and reinstalling mythtv-suite. I've double checked dmesg
and system logs and lirc accepts new clients, irw shows all buttons
responsive and I can still kill and restart mythfrontend via irexec.
I also started getting a cx880 module failure at startup (though myth
seems to work fine with both pvr250's) This is getting crazy! The WAF
is getting worse every day :(