[mythtv-users] 0.18.1 on x86_64 and lirc not working

Jonathan Henry jon.henry at charter.net
Sat Jun 11 18:08:20 UTC 2005

Johan, thank you for your continued tips.

Well there's nothing under /usr/local out of the ordinary. Here's
what I found under /usr/lib64. Is this showing 2 different versions
here of libmyth (.18.1 and .18)?

/usr/lib64/libmyth-0.18.1.so.0.18
/usr/lib64/libmyth-0.18.1.so.0
/usr/lib64/libmythtv-0.18.1.so.0.18.1
/usr/lib64/libmythavformat-0.18.1.so.0.18
/usr/lib64/libmythtv-0.18.1.so.0.18
/usr/lib64/libmythtv-0.18.1.so.0
/usr/lib64/libmythavformat-0.18.1.so.0.18.1
/usr/lib64/libmythavcodec-0.18.1.so.0.18.1
/usr/lib64/libmyth-0.18.1.so.0.18.1

On Jun 9, 2005, at 6:27 PM, Johan Reinalda wrote:

> Jon,
> make sure you do not have multiple copies of myth-things around. Do
> a find to check that things are under /usr and not under /usr/local
> as well. That might be the issue. I ran into similar issues before
> I recompiled with the proper prefix.
>
> My 0.18.1 x86_64 custom compile has been very stable, up for a week
> now, mostly recording off the composite-in on a single PVR150MCE
> (sat receiver), and about 30 mins/day of a tuned channel.
>
> The WAF is still amazingly high!
>
> Johan
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Henry"
> <jon.henry at charter.net>

>>> make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/mythtv-0.18.1/
>>> libs/libmyth'
>>> make[1]: *** [sub-libmyth] Error 2
>>> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/mythtv-0.18.1/