[mythtv-users] Considering MythTV, curious about relative WAF.

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 00:31:15 UTC 2005

On 6/9/05, David Asher <david.asher at caviumnetworks.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, DirecTV ticked me off recently with the NFL Sunday Ticket
> pricing, and I've always loved the convergence possiblities (realities?)
> of MythTV, so I'm thinking of using it as an opportunity to bring in MythTV.

Just out of curiousity, what are you going to do about watching
football if you drop directv?  You do know that directv is the only
satellite or cable provider that offers all the games on Sunday,
right?  I just moved and got a great deal on Comcast for the first 3
months, but am thinking of switching to directv once the football
season starts.