[mythtv-users] Playback problem on M10k - Unable to createXvMCBlocks

Brian Webb webbbn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 02:16:42 UTC 2005

I was just working on rebuilding the mythtv RPMs with XvMC-VLD
compiled in and noticed that there is a new version
(0.18.1-113.rhfc3.at) at ATrpms, which, according to the spec file has
XvMC-VLD built in.  I upgraded to the new version, and mythfrontend
appears to be working on my MII-6000 board now!

FWIW, I also got MiniMyth (http://linpvr.org/) running, and it works
very well - with very few hassles out of the box.

Thanks Axel!

Brian

--
Brian Webb