[mythtv-users] Scheduler problems

Ant Daniel antdaniel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 14:19:46 UTC 2005

On 6/9/05, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> Ant Daniel wrote:

> >I have been trying to deal with this by using an upcoming recording,
> >and it's a recording that's also shown on a +1 channel, all details
> >are the same, no differences.
> >
> >It happened to only have three existing records in oldrecorded, so I
> >deleted the lot, (did via mythfrontend in ensure any records in
> >associated tables are also removed).
> >I then selected "Never Record" from MythWeb, but the recording I
> >(de)selected & all subsequent repeats are still flagged for recording.
> >
> >A quick check of oldrecorded and the record has been put in from
> >selecting "Never Record".
> >
> >This highlights to me that it must be a DB problem rather than a
> >matter of which options to choose.
> >

> Or a matter of having a duplicate policy for the recording rule set to
> "None."
>
> Mike

Yeah I got it solved :$

The program didn't have a subtitle, so setting duplicate method to
'Description' worked, I would have thought that 'Subtitle/Description
would have done the job even if Subtitle is blank, but that's just me.
Was the Description only option part of 0.17/0.18 cause I don't
remember having it in 0.16.

I know I used to have some problems with episodes that did have a
subtitle, I will try one of these and see if I got it sorted with the
oldrecorded clean-up.

Thanks for the help.
Ant.