[mythtv-users] Re: LiveTV no longer fullscreen

R.Goff gumby at leemingwireless.net
Thu Jun 9 09:35:34 UTC 2005

Hi,

I did manage to get it resolved, it seems it was a problem with fvwm2

I switched to ratpoison and that seems to work fine

'apt-get install ratpoison' should work if you have debian, then its
just a matter of altering your .xinitrc to suit. I also had some success
by running X with no wm at all after following the guide at
http://www.magicitx.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=12&page=2

But after i did that i had some problems with buttons not highlighting
and such, so i switched to ratpoison, which seems to work better.

Ive cc'ed this to the list so that people searching through the list
archive can find the solution i used as well

Cheers,

Raal