[mythtv-users] Scheduler problems

Ant Daniel antdaniel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 07:42:00 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm having some problems with the Scheduler, I have tried to solve
myself and search around but I can't find any solution.

For certain shows that I have been watching for a long time, it try's
to record all occurances of the program, including duplicate showings.
If I select a brand new show It does what I expect (schedule just one
of the various viewings).

I suspect that this is to do with the fact that when I first used this
system I used the old Radio Times grabber, this didn't have any
discriptions/subtitles. I have gone through the oldrecorded tables and
removed everything with a blank description (DELETE FROM oldrecorded
WHERE description = "";).

This hasn't helped. Can anyone suggest anything else I could try, (I
don't really want to wipe my database and start again, but I will if I
have to).

Ant.