[mythtv-users] MythTV DVB Subtitles Patch v0.4 released

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 21:27:40 UTC 2005

On Wed 8 June 2005 21:41, John Pullan wrote:
> > I'm guessing there is a difference between the UK and elsewhere which is
> > causing the problems.
>
> (also in the UK)
>
> Just to let you know : I've just tried this and it looks to be working
> fine. I'm getting a few "not all data was consumed" warning messages
> from the frontend, other than that it's fine.

Hmmm. Obviously just my system then. I will try the patch on my other box to
be sure.

Two things come to mind - I'm running 18.1-fixes cvs at the moment and also a
64 bit compile. Otherwise does the patch make use of any myth dependencies
which might be causing problems on this machine?

I _will_ sort out a backtrace when I'm not recording or wanting to watch
something.
--
Stuart Morgan