[mythtv-users] MythVideo Browse filter

Michael Knoll michael.knoll at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:27:37 UTC 2005

No one is using the tree view anymore?  Am I missing functionality in
the other modes?  I've looked at them, but with thousands of videos,
it's impossible to find anything in their large lists.  Is there
another organizational method that will allow me to have a
tree/directory structure to organize my videos?