[mythtv-users] pvr-150MCE tuning help

Dan H Orlic dan.orlic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:35:00 UTC 2005

ok,  I have a KnoppMyth system up and somewhat running.  The problem is
grainy video, as in the screen is watchable but it wiggles.  for lack of
a better term.  I have tried tuner settings of 38, 47,51, and 55 but all
are "close but no cigar"

audio is perfect on the tuners above

Interestingly enough the autodetected tuner of 47 doesn't work either.

 has anyone else had this particular issue?  and if so how can i "fine
tune" it.  Looking forward to using my new system!  some info below:

NTSC
ivtv-0.3.6e

tveeprom: Hauppauge: model = 26552, rev = B268, serial# = 7954869
tveeprom: tuner = LG TAPE H001F MK3 (idx = 68, type = 47)

thank you all

dan