[mythtv-users] DVD burning? nuv2disc not installable

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 05:44:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

I would very mych like to have the ability of burning DVDs of my
recordings. I have seen on this list in the past that nuv2disc is one
option, but I cannot build the eboxy plugins needed.

mythtv rcon # make
gcc eboxy-remote.c  -Wall -lreadline -lncurses  -o eboxy-remote
/bin/sh libtool --mode=compile gcc -I. -I/usr/local/include/eboxy
-D_REENTRANT -ggdb -Wall -c rcon.c
/usr/bin/libtool: line 575: libtool: No such file or directory
libtool: compile: unable to infer tagged configuration
libtool: compile: specify a tag with `--tag'
make: *** [rcon.so] Error 1

This happens when using both the patched version of eboxy and the
release from the eboxy website.

What do I do? Has anyone go this to work? Is there a way to guess the --tag?

/Fredrik

--
My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on
http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/