[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and playing DVD's

mogens lunde acer at mogenslunde.dk
Sun Jun 5 06:19:27 UTC 2005

I did a dd if=/dev/video0 of=/dev/video16 bs=64k count=50
Also a ctrl+c, but this didn't seem neccesary as the comand ended itself
after a few seconds with this output:
1+49 records in
1+49 records out
and a very short audio output through my TV's speakers.

But still no xv ("Your x server doesn't supportYV12 overlays" (repeated
twice), "Your x server doesn't have any XVideo support" :(

My recording profiles for Default, Live, High and low quality are all
set to 720 x 480.

How can I make sure that I have the correct ivtvdev driver installed?

Thanks
Mogens