[mythtv-users] Mythgame setup "docs" and some questions. LONG

Louie Ilievski loudawg at comcast.net
Sun Jun 5 00:58:55 UTC 2005

On Friday 03 June 2005 11:58 am, hary wilke wrote:
> I've recently been playing around with mythgame and wrote up some
> "docs" form the notes that i took during my install that i thought
> would be useful to others as the official docs are a bit thin on the
> subject. Bare with me as it's a bit longwinded and this is the first
> time i've used XMAME or mythgame so if i'm suggesting something that
> is basic lunacy please point it out. At the bottom i have some
> questions about some of the setup options.

Great info.  Thanks a lot!  I had problems playing around with MythGame a
while back.  The official documentation really didn't offer much help, and
there aren't many posts on it.  It seemed to not recognize any roms I put in
there or anything.  I'll give it another go soon using your guide.

Thanks,

~Lou