[mythtv-users] Re: [mythtv] [REQUEST] MythCenter theme update wishlist

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Thu Jun 2 12:30:30 UTC 2005

On Thursday 02 June 2005 10:26, Jeroen Brosens wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I am planning to do an upgrade on the *MythCenter theme
> *(http://www.fotoniq.nl/projects/mythtv/) since I receive lots of mails
> with this question and I want some more features in it myself too.
> Please let me know whether you use the theme and if yes, what you would
> like to have as a new feature in it. Some of my own suggestions:
>
> - 16:9 aspect ratio
> - on/off button graphics
> - more custom images and gui elements
> - a clock! <-- does anybody know how to implement this?
>
> Thanks in advance for your input, I will keep you informed on the update.
>
> -- Jeroen
Jeroen,

i use your theme. i like it a lot. apart from 16:9 which would be important to
me, the things i would like to see are:

an associated OSD theme
image for edit keys (mythcontrols)
possibly change from 5 to 6 items per menu (with a full install there are 11
items in the top menu)

regards
--
Simon