[mythtv-users] Configuring the idle DVB channel? Mythtv-setup problem?

Stephen Williams stephen.gw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 10:26:44 UTC 2005

When a DVB card is not in use (e.g. for recording or liveTV) and the "DVB on
demand" option is not used, both of my DVB cards tune to channel 3. What i'd
prefer is for them to tune to channel 1 (since the mux associated with channel
1 has complete guide data, whilst the mux associated with channel 3 does not!).

So the question is, how do I configure this? I've tried changing the 'starting
channel' option in the 'input connections' section of the mythtv-setup (which
would logically seem to be the option to change) but this does not
have the desired
effect.

Any help / suggestions would be appreciated.

Steve