[mythtv-users] MythDora Won't Boot

flim flim at talktalk.net
Sun Jul 31 12:23:14 EDT 2005

This is a long shot, but I'm hoping someone can help me with this one...

I've just installed MythDora (1.3.1) and was very impressed with the ease
and speed at which I managed to install it.  The initial install went
fine, then it came up after the reboot and asked about my display - again,
I was impressed it had my display listed.  It then restarted again and
gets as far as 'Configuring kernel parameters:' and will remain blank
forever more.

I'm hoping someone's going to tell me I'm being stupid and have been
spoiled by Fisher Price - My First Linux distros like SuSE and that all I
have to do is type 'go'...  I think I'm being a little naive, though.

Yours hopefully,

flim