[mythtv-users] trouble with latest kickstart

punk84 at bellsouth.net punk84 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 31 09:23:45 EDT 2005

Hi I am trying to install mythtv following the fedora install instructions. I installed the latest kickstart from atrpms, and executed apt-get update then apt-get dist-upgrade. The end result was the following error: file /usr/lib/libOggFLAC.so.1 from install of libOggFLAC1-1.1.1-7.rhfc3.at conflicts with file from package flac-1.1.0-7
        file /usr/lib/libOggFLAC++.so.0 from install of libOggFLAC++0-1.1.1-7.rhfc3.at conflicts with file from package flac-1.1.0-7
E: Error while running transaction
Does anyone know what I should do next?
Thank-You