[mythtv-users] Auto-login (root account)

David ellis david at ellisonline.ca
Sun Jul 31 00:01:34 EDT 2005

The GUI provided by Fedora is probably blocking this.

Edit /usr/kde/3.4/share/config/kdm/kdmrc and change the following
values:

AllowRootLogin = true
AutoLoginUser = root
AutoLoginPassword = <password>

Please note that this is generally not recommended as its a MAJOR
security hole - but it is possible.

David