[mythtv-users] LIRC problem in Mythdvd/Mythvideo (lircd sends twice)

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 20:32:43 EDT 2005

I'm using MythTV 0.18.1 with lirc and xine also, but
on Fedora Core 3 (using ATrpms), and having no such
problems.  The version of lirc is 0.7.1, and the
version of xine is 0.99.3.

You can assign the same button to multiple programs,
that is not a problem.

The command line I'm using for xine is:
xine -D -pfhq --auto-scan dvd

Unfortunately, the man page for the version of xine I
have doesn't mention a -I parameter, but it mentions
that -H hides the video window.  I wonder if this is a
problem.

Also, are you using a window manager when running
MythTV?  If not, it could cause some focus issues that
might contribute to what you're seeing.

-- Joe