[mythtv-users] First time myth install. Difficulties watching TV

Will Ross pentiumone133 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 02:40:43 EDT 2005

I have run through the entire setup process twice, and i always seem
to get hte same problem.  I am using some off-brand capture card, but
it is supposedly supported 100% under V4L.  Also, im running on a
2.8ghz intel p4 so it should be plenty.

When I goto the "WatchTV' button, I get a fully green screen with a
little bar of static at the top.  It also says 1:Television in white
letters that eventually fades away.  What can the issue with this be?