[mythtv-users] YPrPb component out for MythTV

todd bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Fri Jul 29 23:35:36 EDT 2005

allow me to add my 2 cents.

all of the svga cards out today produce rgb + hv, ie   red green blue and
hor and vert sync.
there are companies that have hardware that will take this format and
convert it to component video.

www.videoone.com   for example has this hardware.

find a video card chip set that is well supported and buy one of these
converters and you'll be golden....