[mythtv-users] YPrPb component out for MythTV

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Fri Jul 29 09:22:00 EDT 2005

Please no responses about transcoders or alternatives.  I went through
39 pages of emails on
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/ last night trying to
find a solution, but in every thread someone changes the subject.

I'm looking for a video card or mother board with on-board video
supported by MythTV that has simple YPrPb component output.  I've seen a
few cards from ATI, but I fear Linux support for those.  I've also heard
of a VIA or EPIA mother board that some guy was selling (several of),
but I thought it was weird that the only outlet for the unit was an
individual's blog.

There has been lots of interest in component out over the past 2 years.
Let's get a definitive answer into the threads, and put this one to rest.

--
Thank you for your time,
--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

*Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet
products. Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer &
Outlook/Outlook Express.*
Get Firefox! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=85> Get
Thunderbird! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=179>