[mythtv-users] MythCenter theme in KnoppMyth

Lee mythtv at varga.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 03:39:33 EDT 2005

I had exactly the same problem last week.

I think there are two issues here -
1) I'm not sure what DPI setting the author created it with, I tried
100dpi and 75dpi and with looked bad in both.
2) So I just edited the /usr/share/mythtv/themes/MythCenter/theme.xml
file and changed the <fontsize> tag. I found 22 was best size for my
setup. You will have to change to another theme and then back to
MythCenter to see the changes.

Hope that helps :)
Lee