[mythtv-users] Connecting videogame console to frontend

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Thu Jul 28 09:26:47 EDT 2005

They are harder to find, but there is are switches that don't require
you to push any buttons.  The switch monitors the sources and switches
to the newest activated source.  This really takes the switch hassle out
of it.  Power on the xBox and it's on the screen.  Power it off and you
are back to MythTV.  Nice.

Edward Rosinzonsky wrote:

>'the right way' is in the eye of the beholder. ;-)

Thank you for your time,
--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

*Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet
products. Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer &
Outlook/Outlook Express.*
Get Firefox! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=85> Get
Thunderbird! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=179>