[mythtv-users] [OT] UPS's and 24x7 MythBoxen...

chris at cpr.homelinux.net chris at cpr.homelinux.net
Wed Jul 27 19:46:45 EDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 07:50:35PM -0300, Paul Pick wrote:
> BTW: I'll second the opinion that apcupsd is better than the
>          apc power* software.

Heh.  I didn't even know that APC had their own Linux software.  The
only complaint I have with the apcupsd package is that I have a laser
printer that causes brown-outs on the basement circuit, so every time
someone in the house prints anything I get about 6 broadcasts and a
bunch of email messages.  Every time the apcupsd package is updated I
have to go back in there and comment out the wall calls.