[mythtv-users] Some DVB recordings lose sound in the middle

Adam Egger adam.egger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 09:04:27 EDT 2005

Hi all,

My DVB-t recordings sometimes lose the sound in the middle of the
file. I'm using TS so I thought it always records all the audio
tracks, but when the sound is gone I can't reactivate it by pressing +
again. So all the recordings are totaly unusable.

If one of the devs wants to take a look at such a recording just tell me.

Adam

PS: Using airstar2 with b2c2_flexcop_pci modules with kernel 2.6.13rc3
on debian64 with latest SVN (but this problem occurs for several weeks
now).