[mythtv-users] Matching up tv_grab_uk_rt to DVB-T channels

Scott White scott-mythtv at riskboys.com
Wed Jul 27 05:31:35 EDT 2005

I believe it is on by default.  Perhaps you did not wait long enough for
it to be populated.  Set up your channels as described by the DVB patch
author, (it's already in 0.18.1 you do not have to apply it).

http://www.digitalregime.com/mythdvb/
http://www.digitalregime.com/mythdvb/setup/

Then sit back and watch it all happen.  My Myth even adds new channels
as they become available without any intervention from me.  Also make
sure you do not have "automatically run mythfilldatabase" selected on
any of your frontends.

Scott