[mythtv-users] USB Soundcard with SPIDF digital pass through?

Scott White scott-mythtv at riskboys.com
Tue Jul 26 11:01:27 EDT 2005

That is tremendous news, after trying this without any luck for more
than 6 months I'm delighted to here it can be done.  I am just
re-staging the frontend with Fedora to see if I can achieve the same
results.

Could you tell me what sort of source material you are playing through
MythVideo.  Is it a rip'd DVD or DIVX or something?  I had been
concentrating on trying to get results with something like Xine or
Mplayer from a DVD, but I'm more than happy to go via MythVideo.

Will let you know how it goes

Scott