[mythtv-users] Transcode still broken in FC4?

Pat Vaughan patrick_a_vaughan at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 10:05:38 EDT 2005

I saw some time ago that transcode was fixed in the atrpm repository, and
I have the latest rpms.  I'm trying to make an "excellent" copy of a DVD,
and have lots of free space.  The DVD gets ripped, but during the
transcoding the files just disappear.  No file is written to the mythvideo
directory, and the ripped file is deleted as well.  I don't see anything
in the mythbackend or mtd log.  Making a "perfect" copy works fine.

Is this a known problem, or am I special?  And, what can I do to diagnose
this?

Thanks.