[mythtv-users] DVB-T not working on FC4, x86_64

Graeme Hilton graeme.hilton at fishter.org.uk
Mon Jul 25 16:21:21 EDT 2005

Phill Edwards wrote:
>>My outstanding problems at the moment are:
>>        No TV picture on the VGA output of my video card, but TV appears on the
>>TV-Out.  Probably something to do with the driver (Radeon 9600 XT).
>

> You have to set up your XF86 config correctly to support that. Have a
> search and you should find something on it. I used to have it working
> on my nVidia card but then I turned it off - so I know it's possible,
> at least on nVidia cards. Don't know about your's.

I'm just having a play with the latest ati drivers, but not having much
success with getting both on display at once.

There was another problem with getting both the VGA and the TV-Out
working simultaneously.  Previously I had to make sure that the TV-Out
cable was disconnected when the X server starts, otherwise the VGA
signal is "Out of Range" for my 800x600 LCD display.  However, I have
now solved that particular problem.

Cheers,

--
Graeme Hilton