[mythtv-users] Program title prefixed with 'The' - filtered from All Recordings ?

greg at nodecam.com greg at nodecam.com
Mon Jul 25 10:28:59 EDT 2005

> Here's my situation...  Recording a show for my son 'BackYardigans'...
> okay, it's got some catchy music, but anyways... :)

As a data point - I've only ever recorded 'The Backyardigans' and it shows
up on the left hand side alphabetically where 'Backyardigans' would be -
it's listed as 'The Backyardigans' though.

I wonder if there's something in the sort that's slightly flaky with two
shows that are identical except for 'The.'

Greg