[mythtv-users] myth with lirc support

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Mon Jul 25 10:21:08 EDT 2005

Le dimanche 24 juillet 2005 à 22:31 -0700, Minh Duong a écrit :
> This is a puzzle.  If you could get irw to work and
> lircd to start, then it should work for myth.  Did you
> restart between running irw and myth?

no I just run irw then ctrl-C and start mythfrontend and nothing. I can
just kill it and start it via the power button of the remote via the
line I placed in the /home/mythtv/.mythtv/lircrc file:

# Power Button
begin
prog = irexec
button = Power
repeat = 4
config = /usr/local/bin/mythpowerbutton.sh
end

could it be something with the message :

Joystick disabled.

from mythfrontend ?

--
-----