[mythtv-users] DVB-T not working on FC4, x86_64

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Jul 24 22:33:32 EDT 2005

Graeme Hilton wrote:

>My outstanding problems at the moment are:
>	No TV picture on the VGA output of my video card, but TV appears on the
>TV-Out.  Probably something to do with the driver (Radeon 9600 XT).

The ATI drivers (and every other driver I've ever seen) only support one
Xv surface.  Therefore, when cloning you only see the video on one
monitor and the other gets the color key.

>	Volume control on my external amplifier needs to be turned /way/ up to
>hear anything, even though all the mixers are at 100%.

Remember that Myth sets a volume level for the capture.  Make sure you
set that one appropriately, also.  (In your recording profile, IIRC.)

Mike