[mythtv-users] does mythtv use std mpeg4 encoding?

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Sun Jul 24 19:47:06 EDT 2005

Just wondering if you need any special coded to play a mythtv trascoded
(pvr-250 mpeg2->mpeg4) video or will nay std mpeg4 codec work?

Also, what's the easiest way to transfer video to a DVD?  I suppose I'll
need to re-encode it to mpeg2, but it would be cool if a script existed
where I can click on a bunch of files, and get them automatically
converted to a dvd image will a menu to navigate episodes.

thnx,
reza