[mythtv-users] PVR-150 no audio

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sun Jul 24 17:46:35 EDT 2005

> 1. stop hijacking threads

I would be glad to but I have no idea what that means.

> 2. ivtvctl below shows you are set to the tuner audio, I'm assuming you
> want the line in. set it to line in. (This assumes you have a cable box
> which is connected to s-video or composite in.)

No, the analog cable is the only connection I have to the card. I have
no cable box. But that is enough to produce audio in Windows. The
documentation also appears to say that the audio *should* be in the
MPEG2 stream that comes off the card, assuming I read it right.

--Greg