[mythtv-users] Re: Fixing my "no data" problem in EPG

Brad mythtv at braddolman.com
Sat Jul 23 17:19:49 EDT 2005

Thanks for the response, Patrick. I'm using the mythfilldatabase
scheduler built into MythFrontend (Settings>General) - as per the
documentation. If I execute mythfilldatabase from terminal, this is
the output:
---
Your subscription expires on 07/28/2005 10:36:50 PM
Grab complete.  Actual data from Sun Jul 24 07:00:00 2005 to Mon Jul
25 07:00:00 2005 (UTC)
Clearing data for source...
Clearing from Sun Jul 24 00:00:00 2005 to Mon Jul 25 00:00:00 2005
(localtime)
Data for source cleared...
Main temp tables populated.  Updating myth channels...
Updating icons for sourceid: 1
Channels updated..  Updating programs...
Data is already present for Sat Jul 23 2005, skipping
Data is already present for Mon Jul 25 2005, skipping
Data is already present for Tue Jul 26 2005, skipping
Data is already present for Wed Jul 27 2005, skipping
Data is already present for Thu Jul 28 2005, skipping
Data is already present for Fri Jul 29 2005, skipping
Data is already present for Sat Jul 30 2005, skipping
Data is already present for Sun Jul 31 2005, skipping
Data is already present for Mon Aug 1 2005, skipping
Data is already present for Tue Aug 2 2005, skipping
Data is already present for Wed Aug 3 2005, skipping
Data is already present for Thu Aug 4 2005, skipping
Data is already present for Fri Aug 5 2005, skipping
Adjusting program database end times...
0 replacements made.
2005-07-23 13:54:44 mythfilldatabase: Listings Download Finished
---
So, it appears that it is working correctly just that it *thinks* it
has data for all the channels (which it does not) and skips them. Not
sure why it always has all the data for the next 2 days - as it
appears to be skipping those as well.

Anymore ideas would be appreciated.