[mythtv-users] Re: nuvexport fails to run anymore

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sat Jul 23 13:57:14 EDT 2005

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> So I suspect mythtranscode to be the problem but would like to determine
> it some way by means of inspecting the results of mythtranscode.

I tried without yuvdenoise and it works but the resulting files do not
match my needs.

However I had a short email exchange with Axel after I put in a bug report
regarding the compatibility of nuvexport and the 1.6.3 version of
yuvdenoise and am awaiting to see what way this will lead us.

>From all of the reading I have done this day there is some talk of
stopping to use yuvdenoise but no mention that a bug report has been send
to the maintainer.

I hope these two tools can get back in sync real soon.

Thanks to Axel for thinking along.

Hugo.