[mythtv-users] Query for the scheduled recording

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Sat Jul 23 13:40:59 EDT 2005

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 22:31:53 +0000
voidtrance at comcast.net wrote:

> However, I did go back to the source and I found a SQL query in  AddNewRecords in scheduler.cpp. Honestly, the query makes my head hurt when I look at it but is that the query I should be looking at?

After looking at some code, I managed to reconstruct the full query
that AddNewRecords uses. After that I fed it to mysql and it dumped out
a huge list of scheduled recordings.

However, it looks to me like that list contains all possible recording,
duplicates and all. I haven't finished analyzing what the query returns
but if one of the devs can shed some lite I'd appreciate it.

Thanx

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net