[mythtv-users] Ready for use?

Justin Hunt beyonddeath at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 22:57:51 EDT 2005

Ive been using it for about 3 years (way back with the old website and such)
and its rock solid now, back then it took me 2 weeks to get running now i
can have a system up in 2 hours. My only problem is i cant afford better
hardware im stuck on an old p4 1.7ghz with a bttv card and integrated sound.

Justin