[mythtv-users] Query for the scheduled recording

voidtrance at comcast.net voidtrance at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 18:31:53 EDT 2005

I am pretty sure that it handles all the scheduling internally but once it has decided what and when it will record, it writes it in the database, as far as I can tell. Otherwise, I see no point of the 'record' or 'recordmatch' tables (Devs, am I correct?)

However, I did go back to the source and I found a SQL query in AddNewRecords in scheduler.cpp. Honestly, the query makes my head hurt when I look at it but is that the query I should be looking at?

 -- Mitko