[mythtv-users] nuvexport fails to run anymore

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Fri Jul 22 16:14:35 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 22:08 +0200, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> ffmpeg had critical errors:
>
> pipe:: Error while opening file

I don't know if this is the same problem I had when trying to set up to
burn some DVD's or not, but nuvexport is expecting the video in the .nuv
file to be in MPEG2 format, and it is in fact already in MPEG4 format
(which it was on my system because I was using a software endocer) you
will get this error because ffmpeg cannot decode the video and thus the
video pipe is empty.

--Greg