[mythtv-users] Re: MythShyte One unhappy customer (John

Charles Choukalos choukalos at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 11:40:53 EDT 2005

Wow,

What did I miss?  Dolt?  Insulting me?  Dummy email
address?  Just too busy to read the lists that
much.... Perhaps you should be thinking.... super
busy, trying to be nice and add back to the
community... as in ... heck you can run a software
encoder at 320x240 and a 1 gig pIII has slightly more
output then a dual pIII 550 (usually the 2nd processor
adds about 70% capacity due to load/store collisions,
etc..).  I'd think similar settings would probably
work  [Keep with me here... I'm sure you can do it]...
but really the hw cards are much nicer picture
quality... blah blah blah...riding on previous scanned
thread... probably worth the extra expense...blah blah
blah and etc.

As far as all that other krap ola... huh?  I didn't
say... its not relevent really... last time I checked
the list there weren't that many newbie's... etc...
Thought I was being clear.... oh well.  Did some one
actually have a real question?  Or just is bored and
trying on flame war 101 cause they're not busy?

I'm happy for you that you've got all this free time.
Some of us don't.

-Chuck