[mythtv-users] Remote question

Brady liquidgecka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 05:55:05 EDT 2005

You never know just how much you love something until it is taken away.

 About four weeks ago one of the drives in my Mythbox died. Luckily it
was under warranty so I'm not out any money or anything. Problem is
that I had to bring the box to the University I am studying at to get
it fixed. So now until I go home in 3 weeks I have no mythtv running.
I kind of figured it would be easy.. boy was I wrong.

 Anyways, back on subject.

 In the process of getting everything fixed the Hauppauge remote I was
using went AWOL. Anybody know either: a place that will let me buy a
new remote (not the card, just the remote) or a remote that I can use
with the Happauge receiver that works without much fuss?

 And to all you Myth TV developers, support crew, and anybody else
that is generally involved with this project: Great Job! I have never
had software become this important to me without realizing that I was
using it so often =)