[mythtv-users] MythTV with PVR-250

Nicolás Vartabedian nvartabedian at evolution.com.uy
Thu Jul 21 11:15:25 EDT 2005

Hi All, I installed MythTV with a Hauppage PVR-250 and I have lots of
issues to be solved.
First, I installed ivtv in orther to configure the PVR. It functions well.
Installed MythTV without any trouble.
I cannot change channels with mythtv.
For My country there is no XMLTV conf.
I'm in Uruguay.
What I did in orther to view TV channels was scan all the frequency (via
an own script) just to find the freq's of my country air channels.
So now I run mythtv and via a shell script change between channels.
How can I configure mythtv to change channels? I add channels via
mythtv-setup but doesn't change the frequency of the PVR.
Watching live TV it's speed up so I should manually adjust the stretch
to 0.75 (with "A" key) to view TV in a normal speed.
How could I automatically change this value?

Thanks,
    Dikran Vartabedian