[mythtv-users] Channel icon import not working?

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 21 05:26:23 EDT 2005

>>>>> Matt Goebel writes:
[...]
m> Importing icon mapping from iconmap.xml...
m> Error unable to set document content: iconmap.xml:799c42 error occurred while parsing reference

        I just ran into this a few days ago.  I think this is due to
icons with an '&' (ampersand) in the name.  Try deleting the offending
icons in iconmap.xml and rerunning.  I also to manually edit the
History Channel icon.  I think the scraper returned the wrong name.
--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.