[mythtv-users] Patch: Add Apple Movie Trailers to MythStream

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 02:33:56 EDT 2005

> Mike - the INSTALL file says:
> Add a stream to your configuration
> Harvester: 'apple'
>
> Could you please advise where to enter the Harvester line. In the
> mythstream docco it talks about specifying handlers but doesn't say
> how you do that. My streams.res entries look like this and there's
> nothing that says anything about handlers:
>
> [item]
> Music
> ABC Dig Radio (WM)
> http://www.abc.net.au/dig/dig.asx
> ABC Dig Radio - Windows Media stream
> [emptystring]

OK, I've worked out that the last line that says [emptystring] should say apple.

Mike - I think there's an omission in the INSTALL file. I believe
apple_movie.pl has to be updated to change the regex line:

$MOVIE_URL =~ s/^http:\/\/127\.0\.0\.1\/\?//;

so that it has the html page in it. For example, mine now says:

$MOVIE_URL =~ s/^http:\/\/127\.0\.0\.1\/applemythstream\.html\?//;

I have it working now. Great job and thanks, Mike!

Regards,
Phill