[mythtv-users] Myth tv ready for FC-4 ?

Matt Goebel matt at goebelnet.com
Wed Jul 20 14:09:56 EDT 2005

I've got Mythtv up and running on FC4.  There's nothing special to do...  Setup is 100% identical to that of FC3 if you use Jarod's Fedora+Myth howto.
The only "special" thing I had to do was specify the atrpm-testing branch, since when I set things up two weeks ago there weren't any stable rpms.
Now they all appear to be in stable too.  Check the drivers for your hardware and see if those are available.  I have all PVR250's (ivtv).