[mythtv-users] OpenGL vsync

Asher Schaffer freedenizen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:52:25 EDT 2005

I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but I am having opengl vsync
problems as well, but I'm on an epia.  As far as I can tell opengl
should be working okay, I can compile everything with opengl enabled,
but the logs show:

DRMVideoSync: VBlank ioctl did not work, unimplemented in this driver?
OpenGLVideoSync: GLX extensions: GLX_ARB_get_proc_address
GLX_ARB_multisample GLX_EXT_import_context GLX_EXT_visual_info
GLX_EXT_visual_rating GLX_SGIS_multisample
OpenGLVideoSync: GLX Video Sync extension not present.

I'm not sure where I need to look to find more information about the problem