[mythtv-users] PVR-500 (MCE?) Firmware

cythrault at gmail.com cythrault at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 06:00:05 EDT 2005

On 7/20/05, Marius Schrecker <masch at tiscali.no> wrote:
> John Clabaugh wrote:

> > I downloaded the right firmware. I had to shutdown for a minute but
> > after that everything started working like a charm.
>
> Stupid question:
>
> Where did you get the firmware and how do we know which is the current best
> version?

You could download the latest version from Hauppauge website.and
extract it using ivtvfwextract.pl. But, currently, the driver
complains if you use anything but the recommended version, 0x02040011
that I extracted from:

ftp://ftp.shspvr.com/download/wintv-pvr_250-350/win9x-2k-xp_mpeg_wdm_drv/pvr48wdm_1.8.22037.exe

Found using on:

http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=FirmwareVersions&diff=9

--
cyth